Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life is Crazy




I finally have some time to sit down at the computer and do what I want without Max either on my lap to in the bouncy chair next to me...he miraculously fell into quite a deep sleep in the two minute car ride from the mall to our house. Cody is off playing basketball with the men in the ward...which leads me to wonder, when do all the women get to go and play-not that I am complaining....okay maybe I am a little bit! Anyway this last weekend we went up to Utah for Father's day and then we also celebrated Joel and Cody's birthdays since Joel's is on the 18th and Cody's is on the 19th. Pretty much all we did all weekend was play, we started off with a barbeque at my grandparents and then we went "camping" for a couple of days. It was "camping" because Cody and I would just drive up the canyon and spend the day up there and then go back and sleep in Kamas. Our little three month old son kind of puts a damper on our camping for a little bit. Cody spent a lot of time fishing with Spencer and Nate-and all three of them claim that in one evening of fishing in their secret spot they caught at least fifty fish between the three of them. I don't know if I really believe that, and if it is true I wonder how many times they caught the same fish over and over! We topped off the weekend by going and seeing the play Ragtime at an outdoor theater in Orem. It was an exhausting, but fun trip.

Then when we arrived home yesterday we found a note from a realtor on the door of our condo that we bought only five months ago. Cody called her this morning just for fun and we found out that someone is willing to buy our condo for quite a bit more than we payed for it.....so once again we are temped to maybe move, or just see if we could find something else just as nice and about the same price. Just as I thought my life was going to be somewhat stable, and we would be living in the same house for at least a couple of years things change.....it is amazing how fast change can happen!

1 comments:

Allison Hill said...

Wow thats crazy! So do you think you guys will move? Easy way to make some extra money!! But moving is such a pain... I hate it. Sounds like you guys had a fun trip! I want to know when the women get to play too!! They need to start that cause I think we need it more than the men!