Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween part I

Here are some pictures from Halloween-we are going trick or treating at the mall tonight with some friends so I am sure I will have more pictures of my boy that I will want to post!
Max as a cute little lion, with food all over his face of course-I was showing my mom and dad how cute he was in his costume and got so excited about doing it that I didn't get around to washing his face first.
This is our bishop, he was an outhouse at our ward party-it was so funny that we had to take a picture and share it with you all!
Here we are, we are the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The wardrobe could have used a little extra work but the wardrobe didn't listen to his wife when she kept suggesting he work on it a few days before the ward party. I guess it isn't really his fault since wardrobes don't technically have ears.
These are our friends from the ward, he dressed up like an old man, and he actually shaved the top of his head...that is some hardcore dedication for a halloween costume.

And of course more Max, he is even more irresistable to my camera when he is in his costume.

2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Dang it!!! If only I had thought of the outhouse. That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!

Brooke said...

Ha! Ha! Love your post--and LOVE the pictures! You guys had great costumes!!