Saturday, January 31, 2009

cereal lover



Max would probably eat cereal for every meal if I would let him-he LOVES it. He also often drinks the milk out of the bowl before the cereal is all gone. Cody says he gets this from my side of the family, which if he did it is one of the only things he got from my side!

5 comments:

Allison Hill said...

haha I love that he drinks the milk out of the bowl! Thats so cute! I am a major cereal lover too and could eat it for any meal... I wish Brayden was like that too. It would be so much easier! :)

Kelli said...

Allie is the same. She is always asking for cereal for dinner. I am so jealous of your Disney passes! There are some great advantages to living in CA!

Natasha said...

Somedays I would love cereal for dinner too! Go Max!

The Tews said...

Cute! I love his pajamas.

Jenny said...

I'm with him on eating cereal for every meal, but drinking the milk out of the bowl? Sorry little guy, we don't agree on that one. He is too cute and I love the Disneyland pictures. It REALLY made me think about taking a trip the CA. We'll definitely let you know if we do!