Sunday, January 24, 2010

Magic Bouncer Chair

Both Max and Layla have loved bouncing in this chair and both of them have fallen asleep in it-which makes me love it probably more than both of them~







Layla is about three months younger than Max is in these pictures, but she definitely out cheeks him!

3 comments:

The Tews said...

Too cute! I think they need to invent an adult magic bouncer chair. I could use a good nap. :)

Dana said...

Way cute Laura! I'm going to have to get one of those for round two, whenever that is, who knows! I like that yours has a soft pillow for when the babies fall asleep!

Layla is sooo cute!

The Naylor Family said...

They have so many great things now for babies ... you should be happy that you don't just get her to sleep in the swing and then have to HAND CRANK it to start it and she wakes up screaming! Some things from the past are better left there!!!