Thursday, August 2, 2007

nothing better to do

I have decided that since I am home with Max all day, and he is constantly doing cute things-I have developed an obsession with taking pictures of him. So in commemoration of there being only 29 days until the first BYU football game I am yet again posting more pictures of our cute little boy-if that doesn't make sense to anyway it is just because while the pictures upload it gives me a good excuse to read about football...without feeling guilty about wasting time.

Apparently fingers are a far better to eat than pretty much anything else.
It seems pictures I take of him are always a little blurred because the boy does not like to hold still!
Max modeling his cute swim hat-I never have my camera the few times he has actually been swimming, but the hat is still cute!

He loves his bath-and he is just so cute in his towel-unfortunately his dad didn't understand when I asked him to take the picture that I just wanted the baby in it!

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Hey, if you're gonna be in the picture unexpectedly, it might as well be a good one-- what a hot mama!
Max's faces are so classic. I'm glad you're blogging them so we can all partake of the cuteness.