Here are some pictures of the adventures Max and I have been having here in Utah-most of the pictures are taken with my phone so who knows how good they will even be!

While I feed Max he makes the craziest faces by scrunching up his nose, or sometimes he will push his lips out and breathe really hard through them. The food in his mouth is just too fun to play with, so most of the time just swallowing it and getting on with the next bite is out of the question.

Max and I went with my family to the BYU v TCU football game last Thursday night, and this is a close up of Max while I am holding him trying to get him to fall asleep-which he could not do because there were just too many exciting things to look at, so even though it was way past his bedtime he stayed awake and completely enjoyed the game!


2 comments:
Hello Laura! I am blog stalking, sorry. Very cute family! Maybe I'll see you in Kamas this Christmas! Love Amy (Shuppy) Putnam
Laura! I am glad to hear that you are missing Cody--I was starting to feel like a real whimp when you sounded so tough and almost excited in your one post. I get anxious after only one day--5 in South Dakota almost killed me. Hang in there!
PS- I love the pictures and can't wait to see you...MONDAY!!!
Post a Comment