(I don't know what I clicked that made the lettering so bold-anyway I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get rid of it so it is just going to have to stay!)
This year for Thanksgiving we headed to my Grandparents house in Farmington to spend the day with my mom's family. The day turned out a little differently than we had anticipated due to my grandpa being in the hospital with an infected colon. We were all really sad that he wasn't there with us, but we all took turns visiting him throughout the day-and he was definitely the most sad because he was on a liquid diet and so he couldn't even enjoy the hospital's Thanksgiving dinner, that doesn't come close to being as good as grandma's. Even though it was a bit different without grandpa there, and Joel who went to Montana with his girlfriend, and Trevor who is in Chili;we still had a great time with tons of yummy food and an exciting football game after-to speed up the digestion process. I even participated in the football action-and all I can say is that I am getting old, and it is evident by my soreness that I need to do more running and not just count teaching water aerobics once a week as a good amount of exercise!
On Friday we all got up when the babies did and hit the stores. We were staying in a hotel in Layton which was right in the middle of some great shopping-however, I am not a huge fan of shopping in crowds, plus the stuff that I want to get Max was not on sale so it wasn't a huge success...but it was fun to say we tried. The most exciting event f our holiday weekend was going to the BYU Utah football game...luckily for us BYU pulled off a victory in the last minute, or I'm sure it wouldn't have been so exciting! We ended the weekend by sending Cody back to California-where Max and I will be joining him next Friday, we are excited to hit the beach even if it isn't too warm....anything is better than the single digit temperatures we wake up to in Kamas every morning.
Here are some pictures from the football game-once again they are all from a phone camera because the coldness of the game drained the batteries in my camera.
This year for Thanksgiving we headed to my Grandparents house in Farmington to spend the day with my mom's family. The day turned out a little differently than we had anticipated due to my grandpa being in the hospital with an infected colon. We were all really sad that he wasn't there with us, but we all took turns visiting him throughout the day-and he was definitely the most sad because he was on a liquid diet and so he couldn't even enjoy the hospital's Thanksgiving dinner, that doesn't come close to being as good as grandma's. Even though it was a bit different without grandpa there, and Joel who went to Montana with his girlfriend, and Trevor who is in Chili;we still had a great time with tons of yummy food and an exciting football game after-to speed up the digestion process. I even participated in the football action-and all I can say is that I am getting old, and it is evident by my soreness that I need to do more running and not just count teaching water aerobics once a week as a good amount of exercise!
On Friday we all got up when the babies did and hit the stores. We were staying in a hotel in Layton which was right in the middle of some great shopping-however, I am not a huge fan of shopping in crowds, plus the stuff that I want to get Max was not on sale so it wasn't a huge success...but it was fun to say we tried. The most exciting event f our holiday weekend was going to the BYU Utah football game...luckily for us BYU pulled off a victory in the last minute, or I'm sure it wouldn't have been so exciting! We ended the weekend by sending Cody back to California-where Max and I will be joining him next Friday, we are excited to hit the beach even if it isn't too warm....anything is better than the single digit temperatures we wake up to in Kamas every morning.
Here are some pictures from the football game-once again they are all from a phone camera because the coldness of the game drained the batteries in my camera.



4 comments:
Have fun in California--think of our snow while you bask in the sun!
Hey Laura--my friend Lou said she knows you are you guys are going to one the BYU game or something together? Small world! Anyway--sounds like your Thanksgiving was fun, sorry about your grandpa, and have fun in California! Lou can be a little crazy---good luck!
Max is so cute! I love it.
No way...you guys went to that game! Cam and I are jelous. Except you guys do look cold.:) Great game!!
Post a Comment