As many of you know and have witnessed Max loves his bear that he got from the hospital when he was born. In fact he is actually sitting on my lap as I type this holding his bear and patting it on its back. Anyway, recently we made a quick and crazy trip to Colorado to visit friends, and check on our poperty there...talk to a realtor, etc. While on our trip our wonderful friends the Nyes were willing to donate the bear their son got from Saint Mary's to Max as a back up, since their little boy doesn't care about his. We are very grateful to them for the backup bear, as well as for just being awesome friends.
I just thought I would take some pictures of the two bears, they once looked exactly the same, you can definitely tell which bear has been through a lot with Max!
Max loves having two bears, but he tells me he has four....we are still working on the whole counting thing. However, for some reason if he has a choice between which bear he wants to take or sleep with he chooses the old nasty one-maybe we will have to go rub the new one in the dirt and drop it in a few puddles!
Monday, February 23, 2009
A tale of two bears
Posted by Laura at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute that he loves that bear so much! And CONGRATS on your good news. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you are having. Fingers crossed that its a girl since we need one on our side of the family! Good luck with the pregnancy and I'll let you know how life with 2 goes! So far so good! :)
I love little boys and Teddy Bears! It's always good to have a back up in case something unforseen happens to the little fellow and you would have to endure the angony of "bear withdrawls". I heard you were expecting again too ... how fun!!! I'm still waiting with Jess and Nate ... I think I'm in for a LONG wait!!!
It sounds like a congrats is in order from reading the above posts!! Hope you're feeling well. What a cute story about Max. It's better than a favorite blankie to take with you everywhere, and now you have a back up! Hooray!!
I have a very similar picture of Ella with her old bunny and the replacement bunny. I have been meaning to blog it forever, but I kind of suck at the blogging thing lately...
That is so sweet. How are all of you doing? I bet Max has changed so... much. Ashlee has her bear too but it's been shelved. I think it means more to me than her! Heidi
Post a Comment