Monday, March 2, 2009

Its baby season


I decided I might as well officially announce that Cody and I, along with it seems almost every other female in America are pregnant, and expecting baby #2. I know many of you already know, but I just decided to make it official in the world of blogging. I am due September 5, which means I am looking forward to the extremely hot California summer as a bit fat prego woman, lets just say I'm planning on working on my beached whale impersonation a lot this summer. The twenty degree difference down on the coast makes the hour drive well worth it! We are very excited for Max to have a sibling, and to actually have to share some of our attention...which could be rough at first, but at least we have six more months to prepare ourselves and him!

17 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations! I've been wondering when baby #2 was going to come along. Make sure to keep us all updated on gender and cute prego pictures, even if you do feel like a beached whale. Congrats again!

The Tews said...

Congrats again! I think an hour drive to the ocean sounds like a dream come true! Enjoy it while you can - and I thought you looked great when you were pregnant with Max so I don't think you have to worry about any whale comparisons. :)

adriandgreg said...

Yeah for the beached whales! We should go to the beach together and then we can make an even BIGGER appearance...I am excited that we can be pregnant together!

Allison Hill said...

We're so excited for you guys! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see what your having!! :)

BKC said...

Wahoo!!! COngratulations!!

I love your new pictures by the way:)

ChristopheRobyn said...

Congrats you guys. We're so excited for you. Let us know when you find out what you are having.

Nellie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Natasha said...

Congrats! Very exciting! I love how you posted, it does feel like every female in America is pregnant, but I am one of them! Welcome to the prego club! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Laura - So I am waiting for you to get a phone. Its bugging me to not be able to call and text you. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! Hope you're feeling good. Good luck dealing with the heat.

The Tews said...

I just read Rachel's comment - so you don't have a phone? Well, I sent you a birthday message yesterday but you probably didn't get it! : ( Happy Birthday!!

Heidi said...

YEAH!!! Congrats on the news. It does seem like everyone is pregnant right now but that's okay, it's still way exciting! :)Heidi

heather said...

Yay! Congratulations. Max will have so much fun with the little tyke. And I am happy to announce that I am NOT one of those pregnant American females! Hope you have a good a/c!

Bob said...

Congrats! We are excited for you!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting!! You will love having two kids. It is wonderful and hard all at the same time!

Erin said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Now that you're past trimester #1, I assume you're doing pretty well? Beached whale nothing! We're having #1 in August, and I have to admit that I quite like my pregnant shape. Especially after that first trimester, things started to get more fun once I started _looking_ pregnant! You're a better blogger than I am--I haven't gotten around to announcing on mine yet! I will, though, soon...very soon...really...

Congrats again, Cody, Max, and Laura!

Cornums said...

So I've been slacking in the blog world, and haven't looked at your site for awhile. I am so happy for you guys. CONGRATS!!!! Your due date is Brooklyn's birthday. And I'm not going to lie, being very pregnant during the summer months really "sucked". Sorry for the language, but it's the only word that works. But it is well worth it in the end. Hope you guy are all doing well.