My friend Kelly just sent me a bunch of pictures from things that we had done in February that she just happened to have her camera, when I was a camera failure-so thanks Kelly, you saved me from having a boring pictureless blog!
Cody and I both work with the youth in our ward-so naturally Max comes to all the activities. When the youth went skating Cody thought Max should try it out-I don't think he was a fan of the skates, but I liked them because not only were they cute, but he was a lot less mobile in them!
One day at Disneyland Max's shoe fell off while giving Woody a hug somehow, so Woody picked it up and followed me around until I noticed him-slightly creepy-and then tried to put Max's shoe back on, which was tricky with his costume hands. As much as Max loves Woody he just sat and gave him h is best grumpy face the entire time.
Max used to have no fear of the characters at Disneyland, he would just run up and hug them, until Pluto held on to him so I could get a picture, which I don't think I even got. Since then he is a little more timid so rather than running up and hugging them himself he decided that he would just go up to them and hand him his bear-which I guess in his mind is just as good!
Max and his pal Gracie driving, or realistically fighting over who got to drive the car outside Mr. Toads.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
February Pictures
Posted by Laura at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm jealous that Disneyland is so easily accessible to you... And if the crowds are bad, you can just go home and try again another day. No fair! :)
I love that roller skating picture of you guys. You all look so cute! Max cracks me up... handing the characters his bear! So funny! I wish we lived closer to each other because I know our boys would have fun together! We have another year here in Texas so maybe we'll move closer at least! We'll see! :)
I wish I could just take a small jaunt to the beach and cool off. You are so lucky! Congrats on baby #2 I hope the ocean will help with your long, hot summer.
Fun February pictures -- I remembere trying to teach Jacob how to ice-skate on the outdoor rink in Kamas. He's still not a big fan!! I LOVE AND MISS DISNEYLAND! We had passes when my kids were little and had so much fun going when it wasn't crowded! How fun!
Post a Comment