Friday, April 24, 2009

Three years...and counting

Cody and I celebrated our third anneversary this month (kind of). I think all we did was go out to eat and then we had to make it back so that he could play in an Elder's Quorum basketball game. We are making it up next week by going to Lake Las Vegas with Cody's company for 5 days-withouth Max....I think I will be completely bored without him!....Anyway, back to the topic-It is crazy to think that we have been married for three years, it feels like so much longer, in a good way. I almost can't imagine what my life was like without him in it! I have no idea how I got through my everyday stresses without him there to talk to and give me the big hugs I love and need. I feel very blessed to have such a hard working, ambitious man for my husband-and I am very grateful that I found him! (It is good to sit down and think about this and write about this because I think it is easy to let little things get in the way...especially when you are pregnant and easily bugged!)





I love this last picture of us walking towards the temple, I think it is very symbolic of how we should be living our lives, and what we should be focusing on every day.

7 comments:

Miller Family said...

Oh, how special. Happy Anniversary! I wish I was going to Lake Las Vegas too...oh well!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! You made a BEAUTIFUL bride.

Allison Hill said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! Your wedding pics are gorgeous by the way...I have never seen them but you looked so pretty!! I love that one of you guys walking toward the temple too. Have fun on your Vegas trip... sounds fun to me!

The Tews said...

I love that close up of you two! Congrats on three years! Nate and I will celebrate 5 in August - isn't it crazy how time flies? It seems like yesterday we were cruising state street in Kensey's jeep. :)

Lindsay said...

I feel way old! Congrats! We will be using the trip to Vegas to celebrate our 10th anniversary! Like I said OLD! Anyway, we're excited to see you guys again! Happy Anniversary!

Bob said...

Congrats on three years and congrats on the trip w/o Max...how'd you pull that off?

adriandgreg said...

Congratulations! I like that last picture as well. You look beauuutiful in the others too!