Wednesday, April 29, 2009

it is official



We finally found out yesterday what we are having...it has been very long and frustrating working with insurance companies! However, the wait was worth it to find out that we are having a little girl, we are so excited!

8 comments:

berrymom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to dress little girls... You will have so much FUN!

Allison Hill said...

Oh my gosh- A Girl!!!!! I was hoping you would have a girl since everyone on our side of the family has been having boys! I am SO excited for you guys! Have fun buying lots of pink! :) She will be beautiful!

Lindsay said...

Congrats again! We are so excited for you! Maybe we'll have a little girl someday too! I'm still hoping and praying! Three days 'till Vegas! I'm soooooo not ready!

Miller Family said...

Congrats! We are very excited for your family! Little girls are a lot of fun to dress.

Jake & Bec said...

That's very exciting! Girl clothes are definitely cuter than boy clothes. Have fun shopping.

This is our life... said...

Yea!! That's so exciting! She'll have the best big brother to protect her from all the boys when she becomes a teenager! Miss you guys!

Natasha said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Tiffany said you might be able to make it to Lisa's shower this weekend. It would be great to catch up!!! Hope to see you there.