Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the great life of a two year old...

Lately I have been thinking about how great it would be to be a two year old again, they have a pretty posh life, and here are some reasons why....


You look cute no matter what you wear....a big hat, sun glasses that make your eyes look too close together, etc.


You get to hang out at the beach all day and just worry about eating and playing-not about all the sand you are getting in your diaper, eyes, mouth because that is what moms are there for, right?


If it gets too hot you can just remove some clothing and it is okay. If you feel like running around in a diaper and pirate hat nobody will judge you for it!



Once again you are cute in pretty much anything you wear, so someone is likely to take you picture, which gives you perfect opportunities to make sure some of your best cars also get photographed.

Max's new favorite, is always telling me he is hungry, then either informing what he would like to eat-or pulling me into the kitchen until something is found for him that sounds alright. (I need someone to do that with me, however there is usually not too much in the kitchen that I want to eat, all of that is usually found in the candy/snack area of the grocery store.)

4 comments:

This is our life... said...

I agree completely - especially about the part where when you get hot, you can just take off some of your clothes! I love when kids wear their dress-up clothes in public ... like when you see a little kid dressed up like a cow boy at the grocery store!

Bob said...

If only two year olds knew how good they had it!

Allison Hill said...

haha so funny! I want to be a 2 year old too...not a care in the world! Max is adorable!!

Jared and Laurel said...

So very very true. And this means you ROCK, mama!