Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Little Miss Layla

Life has been crazy the last few weeks with us moving and then having company with Layla's blessing so I just thought I would post a few pictures of my little baby-who is growing up so fast! You will see the big cheeks that have developed....and the chub is spreading to begin the creation of some pretty good thunder thighs! I weighed her last week and at six weeks she is 11.4 lbs...according to our scale....she is a healthy eater, what can I say!


I took this picture this morning, she was all smiles until I got the camera out...
the cute flower/band was given to me by my wonderful friend Kensey-I think I have a little too much fun accessorizing with them!


Notice the little pink doll, Max insists that she needs it when she sleeps...


My cute kiddos (It still feels weird to say I have two)



9 comments:

jayne said...

.wow, she had really grown and changed. Two cute babies!

Lindsay said...

I just want to pinch her cheeks! She is adorable. I wish I had a girl to put those cute flower head bands on! That is so sweet that Max makes sure she has her doll! What a good big brother!

Joel and Claire said...

So Joel told me you guys are coming for Thanksgiving?! I can't wait to hold/love Layla!!....oh...and you guys too minus the holding part that's wierd.

Austin said...

She is getting so big and cute! THat first picture reminds me of your brother Daniel. Cute!

Austin said...

Sorry I didn't realize I was logged in as Austin, but it's me. :)

The Naylor Family said...

She is sooooo cute!!!! I love those cheeks ... all my babies looked like that and we still have the cheeks! (Some of us still have chubby thighs too, but they aren't near as cute now!)

Natasha said...

I love the chubby cheeks. Nothing wrong with that and chubby thighs. Kelbee is getting some thunder thighs too..i love it! I also accessorize a little too much with headbands too, but they are so much fun! She is a doll and Max looks like he is a great big brother!

Jenny said...

She's so cute! You moved just after you had a baby? I don't know how you did it! Hope everything is settling down for you.

Rebecca said...

As fun as it was/is to have a boy, I have to agree that it is fun to do a little accessorizing now that I have a girl. Love the cheeks too! And I'm happy to hear that Max is taking care of her little sis.