Yesterday morning while drying my hair (yes it is a miracle I was attempting to do it) my hair dryer decided to die...it blew sparks at me and then shut down. After taking a moment to realize I did not also die from being sparked I took a moment to reflect on the many adverntures I had been on with this blow dryer. I think I got it my sophomore year of highschool, and it has been my necessary styling agent ever since. It is with sadness that I say goodbye to this old friend....and also sadness that I couldn't find the same brand of hair dryer at Target-over ten years old-that is quality!
Since I don't have a picture of my old friend, I will post of course pictures of my children (of course)plus I know my mom and Cody's mom will appreciate looking at them more than a picture of my hair dryer!
She is progressivly growing some pretty good cheeks...I think she is going to be a chub.
It is amazing that she can look so peaceful while being held by her brother...I definitely did not feel peaceful!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
sad day....
Posted by Laura at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish my hair dryer would die! I want a new one SO bad! But Chris says I dont need it...and he's right.
Your kiddies are cuties!
Layla is so pretty, Laura! How fun to have a little girl! Bummer on the hair dryer -- when you get a new one it feels so different in your hand even. Takes some getting used to. They sure don't make things like they used to! I'd say you got your money's worth!
Was your hair dryer the same one I have? I think it was cause I think I remember us getting them for Christmas once. . . a million years ago! And they seriously do work so well! Mine is still working great! (maybe cause I rarely use it. maybe cause I rarely do my hair.) But still they are the best dryers! Try Wal-mart I think thats where we got them.
I have an old Conair hair dryer that I've had since high school and it's still kickin'. New hair dryers just don't have the same "gusto" as the old ones do. Hope it never dies or else it will take me twice the amount of time to blow my hair dry... Sad day for you. Good luck shopping!!
Post a Comment