The Saturday after Thanksgiving Cody, Layla and I were lucky enough to go to the BYU v Utah football game, thanks to my sister who was kind enough to let us use their kiddo's tickets. It was a great game, which was made even greater by the outcome!
Cute little girl, who was SO good the entire game, reguardless of the loudness-she was born to be a cougar!
The field after the game....it was madness!
Happy but very ready to get home...it was a very LONG, but happy game.
Monday, December 7, 2009
A good day to be a Cougar
Posted by Laura at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow that field is just crazy! That was such a good game! Layla seriously looks So cute in that little hat! :)
I'm so glad you got go! I can't believe Layla stayed through the whole game! There is NO way I could have done that with Brian as a baby. Nice work! Are you still in Utah or are you going to be here again soon? If so let me know, I'd love to stop by on my way up the Ranch to say hi!
Was there any doubt that Layla would be a great football fan? It was an amazing game -- glad you got to go! Did your Mom and rest of the family?
Post a Comment