Thursday, November 19, 2009

My little 96th percentile baby




I think the pictures pretty much say it all!
(Ignore the fact that she is on a blue bath towel....I refused to go buy more baby towels since I had a ton already, they are just all boy colors!)

6 comments:

Allison Hill said...

She is SO cute! Tyler is top of the charts too and I love it! I love chubby babies!! And I wouldn't go out and buy all new stuff if I had a girl either...blue can work for girls too!! :) Hey are you guys having thanksgiving in cali or are you headed to utah for it?

Bethany said...

My "little" guy is the same way. 95th percentile. I love big babies!!!

She is darling! Oh, I'm also with you on the wrong color for your baby. When at home Logan can often be found swaddled in a pink blanket because that's what was closest to grab.

Kelli said...

Way to go Layla!! I did the same thing with Connor (except I used pink towels when I gave him a bath).

The Naylor Family said...

I just want to just pick her up and kiss her little neck! She looks just like all my chubby little babies! Cute ... cute!

Bob said...

Congrats Layla! Eat more cheese and make it to 97! :)

Jenny said...

Awesome! I'm completely jealous of a big baby then you don't have to worry that she's not getting enough to eat or wonder why she's not even on the charts for weight like I do with Brian. She is so so so cute! I would love to meet her in person.