Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Mr Basketball
In an effort to get energy out of Max and to find other little boys for him to play with-since his best buddies moved-I signed him up for a basketball class. He has gone for two weeks and it is really cute and fun to watch. He gets a little frustrated with himself when he can't do things how he wants to, so he will kind of give up and just sit on his ball. We have many talks about how we need to practice things when we can't do them the first time we try! Anyway we hope someday he will be a baller-he has good ball sitting skills so I'm thinking there is hope!
Posted by Laura at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a good idea! I had no clue they had classes for 3 year olds! SOOO CUTE!! Max is gonna be a baller!! :)
I'm in love with Layla in that top picture. So precious! I can't believe Max is old enough for basketball. I'm sure you heard we went to the lake without you a few weeks ago. Fun, but not the same without you. We should go when you come in town for Trevor's wedding. If you have time...
Go Max! Practice those ball sitting...and baller...skills
Post a Comment