Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Layla's Hair

Layla's hair has really been coming in the last few months and I love it-she is getting little girls at the bottom-which is all I have ever wanted for my little girl-I just love her hair! She also seems to really like her hair and loves to touch it.....it seems like she is especially drawn to it during mean times. Lets just say that smashed bananas and yogurt are her favorite hair products. They give her hair that hold that nothing else will!


My cute little blonde!







Layla's hair after she has officially gotten ready for the day. She can do it at the same time as eating breakfast-she is so talented when it comes to multitasking!





2 comments:

Bob said...

a hair-raising post

Allison Hill said...

Ah, she is so dang cute with that blonde hair and big blue eyes. I can't get over it! And Ty likes to moisturize his hair the exact same way :) Isn't it fun to clean up!!