Friday, December 3, 2010

Layla and Max new pictures

I have a friend in my stake who is trying to start a photography company so she told me to bring my kids over for a little photo shoot. It was fun and my kids amazingly did very well and she was able to catch some really cute shots!

Miss Layla looks so cute and innocent in these pictures....if only she were always as innocent as she looks!



It was hard to get a picture of the two of them together...Layla never wanted to sit and so Max would grab her and basically tackle her-which led to some screaming and tears!


I can't believe how big this boy is getting-he is growing up so fast-and is such a little sweety (most of the time!)




These aren't my favorite pictures....but I LOVE her facial expressions-she is kinda done and is like-come on mom enough!

loved this fun hat, and her cute little face!

9 comments:

Bob said...

They are cute ones...love laylas face

Jake & Bec said...

super super super cute!

Jenny said...

So cute! Layla's hair is darling!

Rachel said...

I love them all! And Laura! The second to last picture of layla with the green and pink hat on - her face looks just like you! Its the most I've seen her look like you!

Kelli said...

Wow, she did a great job. It probably was easy for her because your kids are so dang cute.

Tiffany W said...

The kids look great, call me at halftime
www.theweidmans.blogspot.com

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ohhhhh my heck! Love these pics! Your kiddos are so flippin' DARLING!!!!!! So cute... love them! cute cute fam!

Jared and Laurel said...

These are SO SO GREAT. :)

adriandgreg said...

Wow, Laura...your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten since I last saw them. It was good to talk to you today. I miss our chats! I need a friend like you up here!