This year Halloween time was a lot more busy. It is what happens when your kids get older and have preschool field trips and parties. We don't mind yet-Max, Layla, and I are party people!
We went to a pumpkin patch one day with his preschool group which was really fun. It was kind of a cold rainy day-but the kids don't care. I'm the one who struggled with the mud and everything. I hate to admit it but I may be turning into a city person, and my kids are definitely city kids. Hopefully we can fix that eventually!
![]() |
| Apparently there were too many cameras pointed at him so he decided to just not look at any of them! |
![]() |
| Max with the pumpkin he chose...I am a bad mom and switched it out for a bigger one when he wasn't looking! |
![]() |
| They had old school teeter totters there-these are hard to find! As you can tell from the permanent grin on his face he LOVED it! |
![]() |
| My better smile from Max and my attempt to get a picture of Layla. It is pretty much impossible these days to get a picture of her that is not a blur. |
![]() |
| They are feeding llamas-Max would get nervous and just drop the seeds on the ground, and then he would pout and get more food to just drop it on the ground again. |
![]() |
| Layla in the maze made out of straw. I loved it because she could walk and walk and walk and she was still somewhat trapped. I need one of these on a daily basis for this girl! |
![]() |
| Layla at the party. She is a little pig-but her pig tails were too cute to cover up with the pig hat-plus she couldn't see where she was going with it on. |
![]() |
| Fitting that my little piggy is eating, right? |
![]() |
![]() |
| Finally the pumpkins. This is Cody's pumpkin-and it is of course a violent theme....I don't know if I should be worried, he has a thing with violence towards pumpkins! |
![]() |
| Max wanted a scary pumpkin and I am not talented when it comes to carving pumpkins but I think my ghosts turned out alright! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









6 comments:
I love your pumpkins...they all look great!
Awww, I love little layla as a piggie with her pigtails. Cutest picture ever!! And Max is a great buzz! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!
And both of your pumpkins turned out great...I can only ever make faces on mine. I run out of patience to try to do more!!!
Your kids are adorable as always! If possible, please find out how that mom made the shark costume! If Parker is still into sharks next year, I so want to make him one!
The costumes are cool...sounds like y'all had a fun Halloween
Love the pics, but really- I've been thinking this lately: "Put the camera down and enjoy the moment by BEING in the moment!" You know? But of course, still blog about it. :)
Happy Halloween!
Oh, I miss you guys! I was thinking about last Halloween when I saw your cute pics. Can't wait to see you soon!!!!
Post a Comment