Monday, October 10, 2011

Slip n slide and soccer

I love how all the outdoor summer toys go on sale in September. I found this slip n slide at Kohls for like $4.50. The kids loved it, which kind of makes me sad we didn't have it all summer-but then I wouldn't have gotten it for soooo cheap! Watching them attempt to slip and slide made me tempted to put on my swim suit and bust out my old slip and slide skills....almost. I was pretty content to sit in my chair in the shade and take pictures!


Max has become quite a talker lately-you can tell that he is in the middle of some story. Also his stories are not short-they usually last at least five minutes.

My cute little girl would just run down the slip and slide and then jump into the pool at the end.





More soccer photos. I like this one because it is Cody's attempt to have his boys spread out while playing instead of turning into the pack of four year olds chasing after the ball-which eventually always happens.




I have a hard time keeping Layla off of the field-she just wants to get in there and play with her brother. The only thing that keeps her somewhat distracted is food, of course.
This is the scene in Layla's bed every night-Miss Layla smashed in the middle of about twenty toys.  My favorite thing is when I go to get her out in the morning and she hands me all the toys before she will get out.

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is Tyler too...his crib is filled every night! And good job Cody for coaching...how fun is that! I should have bought some of the summer toys on clearance. Seriously I know our kids would have so much fun together...we still don't know where we're moving but you never know! Any new hospitals going up in Cali?? :)

Sycamore Girl said...

I just love Layla. She's so you.

And of course the adventures of your family are fabulous!