Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Max in the nude....

Bath time is the best time of day for Max-he is always happy in the tub no matter how grumpy he may be outside of it. Also, ever since going to a mom and me swimming lesson, where he was encouraged to kick, he has become a very vigorous kicker. Not just a little foot out of the water kick-he is picking his whole leg up and out of the water to get the best splash possible. He often drenches me-I try to hold his legs down so I can rinse his hair or whatever, but his legs are too slippery to contain for an extended period of time.

Max patiently waiting for me to stop taking pictures and put him in the water.

It may be a sign that he is used to constant pictures because this is Max posing, but making sure he is as modest as he can be...


Sometimes I wonder if he could get any cuter-even with a piece of pear from dinner still in his mouth he melts my heart!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree - he is super cute! Babies are always adorable in the nude somehow. . . .

Nellie said...

He is so cute! BTW, we have a blog now too...just nellieandbubba.blogspot.com.

Brooke said...

Those pictures are PRICELESS! I love bathtime...isn't it fun!