Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas in Coeur d' Alene

Cody, Max and I were able to spend Christmas in Idaho this year with his parents and two of his sisters and their families. It was a great Christmas-we spent lots of time playing games, eating...watching movies and basically being lazy and eating some more. We got to Coeur d' Alene on the 20th of December and we were there for two weeks which was nice because we had lots of time to unwind from the California trip and also Max got to spend time and get to know his Grandma and Grandpa Shirley better.
I was going to put these pictures in order but whenever I attempt to do it the computer freezes up on me, so I give up because the computer is driving me crazy-not to mention saving books, papers and everything else Max would rather play with than his toys is getting old!

Sometimes I would stick Max in the box for his toys because he was contained and also it would entertain him for a while-maybe it is a sign that I am a bad mom, but at least he was safe in his box!
We went on a Christmas Cruise on Coeur d' Alene Lake one night and we were there a little bit early so here we are patiently waiting...pretty exciting I know.


Max on Christmas morning


Cody, Max and Leah-Cody's twin sister Katie's little girl.

Max and Grandpa waiting for the cruise.


We didn't pick up any wrapping paper until the very end, so Max felt like he was in heaven all morning with all kinds of paper and boxes to play with.

Max showing his trick to everyone-he was definitely the center of attention and he loved every minute of it!

For some reason on Christmas Eve Max kept sucking in both of his lips and giving us no lip smiles-who knows why, he is just a crazy little boy!




1 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey! Love the new layout--and those pictures are SOOO cute! I'm glad that you all had an enjoyable Christmas together! PS I didn't know Cody is a twin. :)