Saturday, March 15, 2008

My baby is 1 year old!


Max is no longer the baby burrito he once was.

Max is now a experienced explorer of the kitchen.


His explorations often lead him to the bathroom.
.

He helps out dad with projects around the house.

And he does so much more, but if you can't tell I was trying to be all fancy shmancy with this post and obviously I don't know what I am doing and I am tired of messing around around with it! So I'm giving up on this post it is causing me more anxiety than I need-as a mother whose little boy decided to finally start walking on the night before his birthday-now he is a cruiser and I have no idea where he is.

11 comments:

Bob said...

Run Max Run!

Chris said...

wow- how time flies! I second Bob and Tiffany: RUN!!!

the man said...

happy birthday maximus! Crazy how time flies so quick!

The Newton's said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of walking toddlers. Just wait until he starts opening doors. Then the fun really begins!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Max! He is def on the go now! Re-proof your child proofing- It's a whole new ball game now! Enjoy him. It doesn't last long. Heidi

JoHanna said...

Laura, I decided to write you a note instead of being a spy on your blog. Your little Max is so so Cute! I hope you dont mind me looking at your blog.
JoHanna

Brooke said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe he is one...I guess I can, but wow! Walking is defnitely fun--good luck!

The Tews said...

Wow! I haven't even met Max yet
:( We have got to get together sometime. He sure is cute!

Jake & Bec said...

I think Jed and Max would get along quite well. They both seem to like playing in the kitchen and hanging out in the bathroom. Happy Birthday Max!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

I love the term baby burrito. I think I might steal that term. very very cute! tomorrow he will be talking. And the next day, getting ready for kindeegarten (like mine!) love amy

Allison Hill said...

Happy "late" birthday to Max. That is so fun. Brayden also started walking the day before his birthday. Just wait... it gets crazier once they start to move faster! :)