My house is in need of some one on one attention...so now that Max is finally asleep and I can clean here I am on the computer and ignoring my messy house once again! So Max has been on the verge of walking for about a week now. Last Wednesday he was standing in the middle of the room, which he can do for a long time, and he just started to walk across the room. I of course watched in shock at what I thought was the beginning of a new walking child and I was very excited for him, he even did it a couple of more times...but ever since then when I stand him up in the middle of the room he either stands there and screams or sits down and crawls away. It seems that this boy is only going to walk when he decides it is what he wants to do, until then he is happy with crawling.
Now that I have admitted what a messy house I have it is all I can think about while I am on the computer...maybe this sort of reverse phychology is what I needed to motivate me to clean!
Max showing off his standing skills
4 comments:
What a cutie! That is so exciting about Max walking. I know exactly how you feel about being on the computer. I find myself doing the same thing all the time! I guess I better go and get something done instead.
I have the exact same problem. I need to figure something out so I don't waste my life away in front of the computer but when Jed finally falls asleep the last thing I want to do is clean. That's exciting Max is starting to figure out the whole walking thing. It's so amazing to watch these little people grow. Watch out...now he will really get into things!
Just look at all of us stay at home mom bloggers with messy houses! You've just motivated me to get something done today. I think a shower would be nice. Yup.
Yeah...I have decided that blog surfing can only happen once a week--twice at the VERY most! It's just much more entertaining than cleaning.
And way to go Max! He is getting SO big!!! I like walking better, even if it brings more hazards, because they are TONS less dirty...until they get outside!
Post a Comment