It is hard to believe but my little brother Daniel, who I used to attempt to carry all over the house and be his little mother when I was 8 got his mission call yesterday-and he is going to Campinas, Brazil....I am going to miss him but I am also very excited for him and know he will be an awesome missionary-just like the fat missionary on Saturdays Warrior!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Daniel has grown a foot or two...
It is hard to believe but my little brother Daniel, who I used to attempt to carry all over the house and be his little mother when I was 8 got his mission call yesterday-and he is going to Campinas, Brazil....I am going to miss him but I am also very excited for him and know he will be an awesome missionary-just like the fat missionary on Saturdays Warrior!
Posted by Laura at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Darrell!!!! You little sneaky sneaker!! congratulations!
So exciting! I seriously can't believe he is old enough already to go on a mission! I seriously haven't seen him forever and still picture him at like 10 years old! THis summer will be a shocker seeing everybody!! :)
Post a Comment