Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Max in motion

Cody has been super busy lately with work, and also spending every free day he has working on remodeling this townhouse we bought with his friend here in town. We need him to hurry and get it done and sold so we can move to California. While Cody is gone all day working on the remodel I pack a few boxes every day, take care of Max, and throw in photo shoots here and there. I will admit that it is becoming increasingly more difficult to take a good picture of Max because the child rarely holds still!

Max will cruise around with his firetruck, until it gets stuck in a corner and then he usually gives up-I keep showing him how to back it up so he can play with it for more than two minutes!
He has recently developed an interest in throwing balls-I say interest because the whole throwing part still needs some work.


Peek-a-boo will make a grumpy Max into a happy one-he thinks it is especially cool to play it through the lid from one of his toys.
He has a thing with head bands lately-basically anything in my bathroom drawers.


Shoes can also be very exciting.

I took this picture to show off his great belly. The cotton pajamas seem to cling more to it than the warmer pajamas did-I don't think he was a fan of the clinginess at first-but after I showed him the puppies on the pajamas he was okay with them!


6 comments:

Heidi said...

You're moving!?!?! That's exciting and sad at the same time! I wish I could help out. Where in California? Max is so cute! He doesn't look like a baby anymore. I love his belly. That was my favorite thing with Ashlee. She still has a little bit of one. Cute blog. Heidi.

Nellie said...

Love these pics....I can't believe how much of a "big boy" Max is these days...wow! And thanks for the comments on my girls...yeah, I think they're pretty cute too...although Paris is definitely a challenge. She is sooooo grumpy half the time and happy the other half, but those grumpy times are awful...I can't even count how many times a day she throws herself on the floor screaming! But around other people she's an angel so nobody believes me! When are you guys moving? Are you excited to go to CA?

Allison Hill said...

So cute! I know, its impossible to get a good pic of Brayden these days too. He won't sit still! Thank goodness for digital cameras so you can just delete all the bad ones!! I love the belly pic!! So cute! :)

Cornums said...

Max is looking more like a little boy and not a baby anymore. He is so cute, just doing his own thing. If you need someone to watch him while you pack let me know. I'm sure Tanner and him would have fun.

Holmes Family said...

Congrats on the move! It's fun to move when you really want to!
We are going to have our blog be access only. I would like to invite you to continue to view our blog. If you want to please send an e-mail to holmesjessicamarie@yahoo.com
Jess

Kelli said...

Max is getting so big!! What a handsome kid. I still can't believe your moving to California. We wish ya the best.