My mom, dad, Nathan, and Daniel came down to Grand Junction for one last visit before we move to California-or at least that is what they said, I think it was really to get away from the snow and cold in Kamas and to take advantage of the sun and mid-60 degree weather down here! It was fun to have them stay with us, we spent one day down in Moab and then just hung around here-went to the park and watched some lacross, let Max play in the dirt etc...all a little boy needs to be happy.
We hiked to this arch called Negro Bill-and at the end there was this cool lille water fall that came out of this crack-it was pretty neato.
Max was not a huge fan of the sand on his feet-so I gave in and let him wear his socks-I figured someday all the sand would wash out of them.
Max in deep contemplation about if he likes this sand stuff or not-he did eventually warm up to it.
6 comments:
He is looking so grown up! I dodn't know you guys were moving to California. When and where? How fun!
Sometimes I do wish I was closer to all my cousins. Speaking of closer, when are you guys moving here to Cali?
We could have both been in Moab at the same time and not even have known it. Anyway, Jed felt the same way about sand and a baby backpack is definitely worth investing in.
Brayden didn't like sand at first either. He didn't like being dirty... yes he has outgrown that now! The messier the better! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm glad I get to see all these pics of your family before this summer. I'm not sure if I would recognize everybody. They've all grown up so much!!
That looks like so much fun!
Laura, I found your blog! I love to look at the pictures of Max. He is so cute! We had our baby two weeks ago and I decided it was time to start a blog of our own. Come see pictures of Brian. From Jenny Hsiao. http://www.markandjennyhsiao.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment