So I imagined these pictures being in chronological order-but as you can tell they aren't and I don't have the time to fix them....so we are all just giong to have to deal with them the way they are!
As you can see Joel and Claire were married last Friday-the 13th and it was a great day and they are such a cute little couple. They got married in June and whenever I say that the song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers pops in my head....and now it is probably in all of your heads as well! We are very happy for them, and are very excited that they will be here in California with us for the summer while Joel works selling insurance with Cody.
Joel hiked the flowers to Claire before she threw them to the single ladies-if that isn't a sign that they are a match made in heaven I don't know what is!
The wedding cake.
My wonderful cousin Laurel and her adorable boy-Noah.
Once again nobody planned anything to decorate the car with so it was toiletpapered and whatever else they could find was used. Daniel was generous enough to donate his Nutcracker for the cause.
Daniel sporting a sweet pink sweater for the occasion.
Joel looking manly.
Mom and Dad with Joel and Claire.
My Grandpa and Claire's grandpa just happened to be mission companions-what are the chances of that?
Cody, Max and I hanging out at the reception.
Do they look a little anxious to leave???
I couldn't resist puttting this picture in-it is just such a beautiful building!
Spencer and his boys.
Daniel, Trevor, and Nate sporting their tuxes-along with our cousin Brian who also just got home from his mission to Chile.
Max and Cody hanging in the shade.
The very happy couple!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Oh they say when you marry in June....
Posted by Laura at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Fun! They are such a cute couple, i really like her dress. And I love the picture of your cute little family. thanks so much for coming to visit, it was so fun to see you and Max!
They look happy! By the way- I don't know the June song you are talking about. I think I have only seen that movie once and of course it was at your house!
Great pictures! We wish wee could have been there, but are excited we now have two cousins in CA! We should get together soon!
You are right! When I read your post I started singing the oh so familiar song from 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. It's a classic! Looks like you had a great day!
It looks like the wedding was beautiful! I'm so glad the weather was nice. I had a sinus infection (which I am still getting over and it's been two weeks!) so I was at home taking sniffling sneezing so you can sleep medicine. I really wanted to see you and your family. Hope all is well!
Jess
I am such a horrible person. Not only did I miss Judy's retirement party, I also missed Joel's wedding reception! I really wanted to be there! Ah me. My brain has been misplaced for quite some time now. I'll let you know when I find it. Until then DONT PLAN ANYTHING ELSE!!! :)
Oh--what a beautiful day and a cute couple! It brings back memories of my own wedding day...:)
They look so cute together! Wish we could have been there! Can't wait to see you guys in a week or so and finally meet your little Max!! :) Brayden will love it!
Oh, I love that song (June would've been so much more fortunate than November...). Claire's dress was definitely awesome. And how amazing is it that their grandpas were companions years ago?! Kind of like how Jared's parents' parents were best buds growing up. Talk about a small world!
Everyone was gorgeous for that little shindig...especially that phone pole sticking out of my head!
Post a Comment