Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birthdays

The month of June is a very busy birthday month for my family-there are five total all in the last two weeks of the month. First to have his birth celebrated is Joel-who happened to be on his honeymoon at the time so nobody really got to celebrate with him but Claire-then the very next day is Cody's birthday as well as his twin sister Katie's. Since we were back in California we just celebrated with our little family, went to the beach and then the Cheese Cake Factory. Cody wouldn't let me tell the waitress it was his birthday and also he wouldn't let me bake a cake for him because our oven heats up our house in like two seconds-so we decided we would make his cake when it starts to cool down in like October.
The next birthday is Daniel's-which means he is officially old enough to be a missionary, and now only has about seven more weeks to wait. Last but not least is my dad's birthday which was quite monumental this year since he turned the big 50-we were sad we weren't there to celebrate their birthday's either but when we see them we will be sure to make up for it!


My favorite birthday boy-sporting some sweet shades...


This picture of Daniel is from Christmas of 2007 and I can't believe how much younger he looks-but it was the best picture I could find of him that I haven't already used.


My dad-what can I say I just love him-and I am a very lucky girl to have him for a dad!


Last but not least Joel....once again this is the best picture I could find of him-well the best picture I could find of him where he wasn't making a weird face!

4 comments:

berrymom said...

Laura!

I'm glad you found my blog. I am glad you miss Grand Junction...we would love you back anytime! Do you plan on coming back?

Jared and Laurel said...

Wow, I didn't know June was such a big birthday month-- a late Happy Birthday to them all!

Buddy & Janae said...

Happy Birthday, Cody. See you all in a few weeks!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday to them all! I didn't know Cody is a twin...who knew?!? I laughed my bum off when I read that you can't make a cake because it makes your house too hot...very funny!