Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pictures

Last August we got some family pictures taken right after Daniel's farewell since it would be the last time we would all be together for a couple of years. It is funny to look back at the last family picture we had and to see how our family has changed-how we are all older, taller, and then not to mention the new additions to our family. I don't know if it is living away from my family or having a little family of my own, it makes me really appreciate them and the good times we have together! So here are some of the pictures that are recent for now, but all it takes is Trevor finding his woman or Joel and Claire to get cracking to make them outdated!



So our photographer thought it would be fun to get a shot with all the kids on the tramp,but as you can tell my life was in danger with just Joel and Cody, with a nice booty shot, on the tramp!



Rachel & me, it turned out really cute but I really don't think Rachel and I have really ever been this close physically, it was a smidge awkward but worth it in the end!



The Wagstaff siblings-overall I think it is a pretty good picture of us all, who knows what Daniel is really looking at though....



Max and my dad-I love this picture, I just wish that Max was looking at the camera too, but I have a feeling there was either a cat or a little boy named Tanner distracting him!



Our family-for some reason at the time I didn't think about the fact that having my leg up like that would give everyone a great view of my beefy thighs! Oh well, Max and Cody look good.



Me and Cody-not only my husband but my best friend!



The whole family-I have to hand it to my parents, you know you have a beautiful yard when you can step outside the front door and have many options of awesome backgrounds for family pictures.

11 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison Hill said...

Those all turned out so great! What a cute family! :)

Sycamore Girl said...

I love your family. Your parents are seriously the coolest ever.

Laura said...

Sorry Lindsay for deleting your comment, but I really couldn't stand to look at my blog and see such blasphemy there-especially during this week!

Kelli said...

What an adorable family. It's fun to see the family expanding!

The Tews said...

What great pictures!! Who did you have as the photographer? And um, that comment about your beefy thigh...try toothpick leg! You look great! Love the hair. Not to mention Max is adorable. Ok ok, Cody is cute too! : ) Miss ya

Natasha said...

Cute pictures! Your brothers haven't gotten so big. It makes me realize how old I am! You and your family look great!

Jared and Laurel said...

Those pictures plus your awesome commentary equals an experience ALMOST as great as spending five minutes in Kamas. And, although I'd like to spend more time there, this is as good as it's going to get for me (for a while). So thank you! I loved it.

The Newton's said...

I love your pictures! Too bad we had to have an old fart photographer take ours, so most of them are poopy. You look so pretty. Can you please pencil me in to get together over Christmas? Please?

BKC said...

You're gorgeous. I noticed no beefy thighs :) What a cute family! Miss you!

Cornums said...

Laura your pictures turned out so good and you look gorgeous in them!!