Sunday, November 2, 2008

the last few weeks

The last few weeks have been a little crazy....and as I'm sure many of you have discovered busy, crazy lives lead to not so much time for posting on the blog. Anyway I am back in California and we are basically unpacked so hopefully life will settle down a little bit before we hit the holidays. It is the evening of a fast Sunday and that seems to be affecting my ability to think of more to write, so I'll just put some pictures of the kiddo up from our latest adventures-sorry they are small, I seem to have a hard time remembering to bring our real camera lately.


Two things that make Max very happy-Spaghetti and cookies...

Max LOVED riding in our backpack to go out to the fields to help Grandpa with all the cowboy duties....I wasn't very fast with the backpack on so I don't know how much help we really were!

Max at the BYU football game-he loved just hanging out with his "buddies" as he called them, Benjamin and Tanner-he would often hug Tanner and then loose his balance, turning his hugs into more of a tackle.


I have given up on taking cute pictures of the boy-he doesn't hold still or look at me when I need him to, so these are what the pictures look like for Halloween 2008-oh the joys!

8 comments:

Allison Hill said...

Cute pics! Sounds like you guys had fun on your trip to utah! That's so fun that he has cousins his age to play with! Good luck unpacking and getting all settled!

Natasha said...

Sounds like you have been busy! Cute pictures!

Tiffany said...

It is so hard to move. I hate moving. Good luck settling in. Hopefully you will feel more at "home" in your new place. Max looks cute whether he is smiling or not!! So keep taking pictures of him! :)

Jenny said...

Congrats on the move! I agree with Tiffany, keep taking pictures of Max, he's so cute. I'm glad he likes your backpack, that is one thing I am soooo glad we forked out the money for, Brian could ride in it all day long and I hope when he's Max's age he'll still be happy in it.

The Naylor Family said...

Max is lucky to have the "farm" at Grandma and Grandpa's house to have fun at. He'll love it even more when he can help hay, fish in the irragation ditch, climb up in the tree house and all the other fun stuff!! I miss Kamas and your Mom and Dad!!

The Dwelley's said...

Hey Cody This is Danielle. I was snooping through Chris's blog and saw your cute family. So your a Cali family now. Not to far from me and my bunch. We should get together some time. :)

Bob said...

Don't you hate moving? My house is full of boxes as we get ready to do it ourselves!

Lindsay said...

I feel your pain with trying to take pictures of a toddler boy! As you can see from our Halloween and pumpkin patch pics. Max is getting cutter all the time! Congrats on Cody being agent of the month for the company! It looks like he is doing really well there in Cali!