
So one day when Cody was out selling insurance he ran across this cute little town called Yucaipa. After working in it he decided that he really liked it because it is lacking the certain California feeling that many other towns have. We are not quite sure what to call that feeling, but it would have the word ghettoness in it somewhere. Anyway we found a cute little place that is not only cheaper than what we were paying in rent, but also bigger. So we jumped at the opportunity and moved two weeks later. We love it there and only feel a little guilty when we think about the cute Weblos that we left in our old ward. We are hoping that by the time we get to the end of our year lease we will have a better idea of how much longer we will be in California, and hopefully maybe even be in a position to move out of the state! But I don't want to get my hopes up so for now I am just going to enjoy our ghetto free existence.
I will put up pictures soon, but life has been crazy and I am actually up in Utah for a week so it makes it kind of hard to take and post pictures!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
we have moved...again
Posted by Laura at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations on the new living quarters and new beginnings. Hopefully it will bring all sorts of cleansing to mind, spirit, and body.
Yay I'm glad you moved to somewhere else that you'll like more! And thats great you get more space for less! Can't wait to see pictures of it! :)
Yay for Yucaipa! I really am jealous. Or maybe just homesick. Did you figure out what ward you guys are in yet?
Wow Laura ... you have gone from never really leaving Kamas to a real travelin' girl!! It's hard to move, though. But maybe this is the last move in California you'll have to make before you can leave "that planet." There is definately no other place like it ... for good reasons and bad!
Laura I wish you were here to go see High School Musical 3 with me... I'm sure Cody and Alan are dying to see it too, so they can learn some new songs! Haha just kidding, but we really do miss you guys. If you ever wanna come back for a visit you are welcome to stay with us. Hope everything is going good, I'm glad you found a better place.
I hate living away from "home" too, but at least we are still relatively close to our families. I can't imagine how it would be to be any further away! Hope the new place works out!
Congrats on the move!! It's always good to be ghetto free! We would love it if you guys made it back to Utah. The lot across the street from us is available still!
Wow, you guys are professional relocators! My hat is off to you. I wish I could say "let's hang out while you're in Utah," but it wouldn't really work out.... (:
Post a Comment