Congratulations Laura and Cody--she is so beautiful. We are so excited for you guys. Baby girls are sooooo much fun (we're just not sure how fun it will be when they become teenagers :)
Congratulations Laura! She's so beautiful and Max does look so happy to be a big brother. How are you doing? I can't wait to hear more about her and how it all came about. I hope you recover quickly. Congrats again.
6 comments:
Congratulations Laura and Cody--she is so beautiful. We are so excited for you guys. Baby girls are sooooo much fun (we're just not sure how fun it will be when they become teenagers :)
What a happy big brother, and proud father. An exciting little family. We look forward to seeing you all. Grandma Shirley
Congratulations Laura! She's so beautiful and Max does look so happy to be a big brother. How are you doing? I can't wait to hear more about her and how it all came about. I hope you recover quickly. Congrats again.
She is absolutely beautiful, CONGRATS!
YAAAAAAAY! Congratulations, Shirleys! What's her name?
She is the cutest thing in the world! I just want to squish her! Max looks like such a proud big brother! SO cute!
Post a Comment