Thursday, September 3, 2009

She is here!




Our little girl Layla Kate was born today at 11:45 am. She weighed 7 lbs 10 ounces and was 20 inches long.

15 comments:

Joel and Claire said...

Dear Layla,
You are lucky you have two good looking parents or else you might not be so darn cute! Don't let your brother Max tackle you and always remember who your favorite Aunt is. I love you baby girl!
Claire

Congrats Cody and Laura! She is just perfect.

Dana said...

Yea!! Great name!! It's beautiful and so is she!

Max has been the chillest guy! Van and him played all day and laughed all day long. Max is a good kid!!

Hope everything went well today! xoxo

jayne said...

WOW!!!! What a beautiful little girl. She'll have to get tough soon with Max. You and Cody did GREAT. Congratulations.

Love you,

Grandma and Grandpa Shirley

Nellie said...

Congratulations! She is adorable and I can't wait to see more pics and hear more birth story details! Enjoy your new baby girl!

Rachel said...

Yay a picture! I've been waiting for one all day! She looks precious - I kinda see a resemblance to Max! But only time will tell I'm sure. . . I wish I was there!

heather said...

LOVE the name. So cute! Congratulations you guys! How has Max taken the news?

Daines said...

Congratulations! Boys and girls are so much fun together. What a beautiful little girl.

Allison Hill said...

Yay! She is SO beautiful and I love the name too! So cute! Finally a girl on our side of the family! :) I can't wait to see more pictures! Congrats!!!!!

berrymom said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Miller Family said...

Congrats! Layla is so beautiful! I'm so glad I was able to see you two tonight!!!

heather said...

Congratulations guys! and a beautiful name too!!! - Jason and Heather

Tiffany said...

Congratulations Laura!! Can't wait to hear the story of how Baby Layla came into the world. Hope you and your family is doing well. I bet Max is sure excited to have a baby sister.

Heidi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you two. Enjoy her. Heidi

This is our life... said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!!! We are so happy for you guys! Keep the pictures coming! Congratulations!

Brooke said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad everything went well and you and cute little Layla are doing great. I hope you are getting some rest! And I'm truly sorry for SUCH a late congrats on my part--I heard the news from a mom who has a child in your mom's class. Go figure--I should be more vigilant about this blogging thing!