Monday, March 29, 2010

Scottsdale

A week ago we went down to Scottsdale, Arizona for a quick little trip with some people in Cody's company. It was really fun to get away with out little family for a few days and just spend time swimming, relaxing, and not having to worry about cooking or cleaning! Max loved it when it was time to go he went and got into the bed he had been sleeping in and told us he was tired and needed a nap-like he thought we wouldn't be able to leave if he fell asleep. Even still he will randomly tell me he needs to go back to Arizona...we loved it!


Layla in her little swim get up-she only got into the pool once and she had no reaction, I think she didn't know what to think about that big of a bath tub!


Max had to wear goggles everywhere, and when in the pool he needed his arm floaties and his hippopotamus...his whole swim get up cracked me up!

Layla is actually starting to get hair, when she sits in the jogger stroller it gets all crazy and staticed (not a word but I that is the best I could think of)...you can barely see it in this picture though because her hair coming in is so blonde.


Cody and Max ready to swim.

3 comments:

Allison Hill said...

Too cute! I love swimming and I'm so glad its getting warm enough to do now here!! Oh and I LOVE arizona...I would live there in a second if we could. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip! :)

I did make that rainbow cake. It was SO easy. I just used a white cake mix and seperated the batter into different bowls and then used gel food coloring to make different colors. And then I just took turns putting one color in at a time on top of each other. Just dump it on and kinda spread it around but not enough to mix it (if that makes sense.) Brayden loved it but was mad that I forgot to make yellow. I'm horrible, I know!

P.S. I would love to move to Cali by you! Who knows, as of now we have no clue where we'll be so maybe we have a shot :)

P.P.S. I will now end this comment because it is SOOO long and I probably should have just written you an email!!!

Jake & Bec said...

Judith would be proud of your chlorinated kid, and I think with all those flotation devices Max totally understands Whales Tales "Think so you don't sink" slogan.

Jared and Laurel said...

Nice! That sounds so fun. Layla looks just like a little doll!