Monday, April 5, 2010

Four Years...



Yesterday was our Four Year Wedding Anniversary-we spent it celebrating Easter and watching Conference....both great things to do. It is amazing to think that it has already been four years, and also that it has only been four years. I can't believe how much has happened and changed in such a short amount of time. Things are definitely different than I would have ever imagined they would be, they have turned out far better. I feel so lucky and blessed to have been on this four year journey with Cody, who is my best friend and one of the only reasons I have made it this far with the little bit of sanity I have left. I love you Cody and can't wait to spend forever with you!

5 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Congratulations! What a great pair!

Allison Hill said...

Awww, happy 4th! You guys are SOOO cute together!! :)

twagstaf said...

I'm not going to cry.....not going to cry!

jayne said...

You are both awesome. We love having you in our family.

Bob said...

Congrats!