Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hogle Zoo

The day after Daniel got home we decided to go to the zoo with Trevor, Nicole and her family that was in town for their wedding. It was a fun day but very hot and humid-which I was not a huge fan of!


They have a cute baby elephant at the zoo-which I LOVE. I think baby elephants may be the cutest things ever created.


Layla looking at the elephant...holding her hat which is what she does most of the time.


Looking at the animals-she just wanted to touch and squeeze them like she does her stuffed animals and the poor cats at my parent's house who are not smart enough to run away from her.


Max playing with the big water ball thingy.
Cody causing the bouncy see saw to bounce more than it would....my favorite thing is Daniel's face, he seems to really be enjoying it!

0 comments: