Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Trevor and Nicole's Wedding

Pictures from our latest adventure and trip up to Utah. We headed up there and went beyond Utah to West Yellowstone for a Shirley Family reunion. Somehow I didn't take pictures....maybe because I just hope that I can get copies from Cody's mom and dad and Katie (hint hint)
Anyway after a great time at the reunion we headed down to Kamas for a week full of missionary returns and wedding festivities. It was a great time-and I'm already missing it!
Here are some of the pictures from the wedding, followed by pictures from our other activities.



Trevor and Nicole coming out the the temple....they were so cute and happy-it makes me want to get married to Cody again just watching them!

For some reason Trevor came out of the temple holding the bouquet...it was pretty funny!

Trevor and Nicole with my Grandpa and Grandma Peel.

All my brothers.

The six Wagstaff siblings (the lighting in the picture is horrible...not that I can complain I am grateful to the person who took this picture for me, who I won't name, but honestly did you not notice the awful glare of the sun?!?!?!)

Grateful to have Daniel back-the little boys LOVE him...he is great entertainment.

My parent's with Trevor and Nicole.

Trevor and Nicole with our cousin Brian, who is Trevor's best pal-they could be twins.

The view of Layla I had all day-walking everywhere around the temple. She is pretty much the energizer bunny reincarnated. Also the three little boys looking at bugs or something with Spencer. Bugs are apparently more exciting than watching pictures.

Me, Cody, and Layla with Trev and Nicole at the reception-Max was no where to be found-my guess is he was up in the tree house or playing with sticks somewhere. He has way too much fun at my parents house-with endless things to explore.



Layla....getting into trouble. First messing with the speakers and then trying to steal some of Benjamin's strawberries. It is a good thing she is so stinking cute. By the end of the night I was exhausted and had lost 5 lbs just from following her around.

3 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

Great pictures, Laura!! I am so happy for Trevor AND his new bride. How wonderful that she found the gospel and married into such a fantastic family! Great post!

adriandgreg said...

She is so stinking cute! I love these pictures of her. Also, I have only met some of your family but I think they are all great!

Colt 'n Tami said...

HELLO... u went to west yellowstone and didn't even stop by?????? sheesh!haha
looks like you had a fun filled triperoo!!!!