Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grandpa Peel


My Grandpa Peel passed away this morning after fighting cancer. It is a blessing that he is finally released from his pain and his worn down body but I am really going to miss him and his hugs! He was such a good person and such an awesome example to me. He was completely devoted to his family and to the gospel, and showed it in his everyday life. I feel extremely lucky to have him for a grandfather...I am one lucky girl! I love you Grandpa Peel.

2 comments:

The Newton's said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Are you going to try and make it to the funeral?
So fun spending time with you at Disneyland! It reminded me of the old days at Lagoon screaming next to you. It was like I was coming full circle doing it together, but with our kiddies! Wish I would have gotten some pictures. Miss you

Bob said...

Our love and prayers with your family