My little girl has turned one-I think I am having a harder time accepting this now that I am finally posting pictures than I did on her actual birthday. Kids grow up way to quickly but at the time it seems like forever....funny how that is. Layla is such a fun little girl, she is going to be a wild one I am afraid. She loves playing rough and tumble with Max and is constantly making up smile with her cute little personality. Although she is growing up she still gives the best little hugs that melt your heart...which she uses to her advantage! I'm just warning you I went a little overboard with pictures because I started looking through them and just wanted to post them all. So there are many pictures with many cheesy not very creative caption because my creativity was used up at preschool this morning!
| Little Miss Layla-I remember thinking she was just like a little porcelain doll the day she was born, she has added so much joy to our family-imagining life without her seems empty! |
| I love the newborn stage and how snuggle they are-having them sleep on your chest has to be one of the best things ever! Layla still sleeps this way-with her bum sticking up in the air. |
![]() |
| My friend from my ward took these of Layla at about two weeks old. It is hard to believe she was ever that little! |
| Max has always been Layla's favorite person. I love that, and just hope it stays that way. |
| One of my favorite pictures of Layla....I can't believe how fast the second child grows up! |
![]() |
| Layla about 9 months. |
| Our cute little stinker...always quiet and the most entertained when she is getting into something she should not be... |
![]() |
| Just waking up on her birthday trying to figure out why dad is filming her. |
![]() |
| She is such a good little mommy-I love watching her toss her baby in the stroller. |
![]() |
| Riding the carousel all by herself...kinda fuzzy due to of bad lighting. |
![]() |
| The cake-Cody and I had visions of a great cute little cake for her...unfortunately our cake skills aren't up to par! |




.jpg)



2 comments:
It can't be right!!! Are you sure she is one??? She is so dang cute and I like her cake ... made with lots of love!! On another note ... I had so much fun spending time with your brothers and mother last weekend. I miss the whole Wagstaff bunch!
I can't believe its been a year already!
Post a Comment