Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Anyone want a kitten?



So my mom and dad have a female cat who they haven't taken to the vet yet to remove reproductive organs....probably because she is always pregnant! She is only 18 months old and has had two litters already. The first batch of kittens died, so almost as if she was making up for the deaths of her first group of babies she had seven the second time. Lets just say that this cat is definitely popular with the male cats of the valley! The kittens are SO CUTE-if I wasn't about to have a mobile son who would love to play in the kitty litter I would take two...so to fulfill my want to have a kitten I just took some pictures. They love to play in all the old dusty boots that are in my parent's garage-so the background isn't the cutest but they have fun, and that is all that matters. Anyway if any of you would like some of the cutest kittens ever let me know because I know my mom would love to get rid of them, her current cat total is 11-she is definitely in danger of becoming a crazy cat lady.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Guess what--my mom is actually in the market for cats!! I'll ask her for sure, but she'll probably take as many as your mom wants to get rid of...as long as they can survive as barn cats. Their fleet has been diminishing for the last year and I think they are now down to one.

Jared and Laurel said...

Wait...let's just see if we can all picture Debbie as a 'crazy cat lady'! Sorry, I can't help--landlord says 'no' and the husband says 'absolutely not, never, henceforth and forever!' But those sure are cute pictures!

the man said...

What up man and woman and boy.. thanks for all the good times, our blog is nachosandtang.blogspot.com (this is Jason Tang by the way aka. "the man")