Saturday, September 15, 2007

Smorgasbord of pictures

I really don't have much to say...it could be because it is still morning and my brain is still warming up, or the fact that Max is playing on the floor and who knows how long he will be content so I feel the need to hurry. I just thought that I would post some pictures of the every day adventures we have in our house which aren't that exciting but the kiddo is still cute.






The little mohawk is what Max's hair does if I don't comb it the second he is out of the tub, his hair dries so fast so I just let it stick straight up most of the time.

This is the view of the sunset from our front door last Sunday-the colors were so bright and vibrant, this picture doesn't really do it justice.


Max started out sitting up, but tipped over and he is completely facinated by the tassels on the pillows so I just let him sit and play with them....as long as he is entertained and safe I am happy!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

He is getting SO big! What a cutie!

Bob said...

He is a cute kid. Nice picture of the sunset too!

Jared and Laurel said...

How lucky that your kid has a NATURAL mohawk! And, yes, that kiddo is definately still cute. Isn't it amazing what will entertain a baby?