Thursday, February 28, 2008

Playing in Sunshine

Every afternoon the sun shines directly through these little square windows we have in our kitchen. Lately Max has really noticed it-or I should say noticed all the dust in the air that the sun lights up. He thinks it is so neat and will sit and point at it-and then I will put my hand in the light and he does it too trying to grab onto it...anyway it is really cute to watch him and to be reminded of the amazing little things that happen everyday that as a grown up you don't always take the time to sit and notice!


I love the look of wonder in his eyes...



5 comments:

Chris said...

I so look forward to these moments. Its always the little things isnt it?

Holmes Family said...

Laura,
How cute! I love the little moments my kids and I share through out the day. Having little ones is the best! Take care, Jess

Brooke said...

He's getting SO big! I love those awe-inspiring moments...it's such a blessing to see the world through a child's eyes!!!

Lou said...

Hey Laur-

I need your email address so I can send you pictures of KCL! Mine is Lwhittenburg@gmail.com. Have a good one.

LOU

Rachel said...

Laura that is so cute! I love it! We love Max.