Wednesday, July 9, 2008

David & Blythe's Wedding

We went up to Utah for the Fourth of July-but the main reason for going to Utah was for the wedding of my Uncle David to Blythe-who I guess is now my aunt! It was a great day, one that everyone involved has waited for for a very long time!


Trevor, Daniel, and Tanner all waiting outside the temple for David and Blythe to appear.


Max letting Cody hold just long enough to get let his endless energy build up before he was off again.


Max loves pushing strollers-much more than he likes riding in them-unfortunately!


The happy couple finally appears-they are so happy together which makes everyone else very happy. Cody and I are especially excited because they live near us here in California, and we are excited to have them to hang out with.



I would have posted more pictures, but turns out most of them are of Max-I have realized that I have a major problem with taking pictures of him-evidenced by the fact that Max now says "cheeeese" whenever he sees a camera. Also on this note, I am asking Allison, Rachel or anyone else who has cute pictures from this weekend to send them to me if you get a chance-since mine seem to mostly have one subject in them!

0 comments: