Unfortunately my girls do the exact same thing all too often! Good thing kids are so cute, right? So when are you guys coming out to visit again? We'd love to see you guys!
Way too cute! My little girl probably picks her nose more than her bros. I am very paranoid of getting pregnant again also. For some reason, it is as if I need to be close to family, or in the place we know we want to be in order for me to feel content. I have been enjoying different places for the past 5 years, but no where has ever felt like home, just a long extended job detail. I hope you find things that will bring you close to your family, and friends that can step in to make it enjoyable! Take care and keep in touch, Jess
7 comments:
That's classic! That will be good black mail when he gets older! :)Heidi.
haha I had to laugh when I saw this because brayden has also just mastered that trick. It's great! I agree... good blackmail! :)
Boys will be boys!! :)
Unfortunately my girls do the exact same thing all too often! Good thing kids are so cute, right? So when are you guys coming out to visit again? We'd love to see you guys!
Ha ha! Man, he looks a lot like Cody right there....
Way too cute! My little girl probably picks her nose more than her bros.
I am very paranoid of getting pregnant again also. For some reason, it is as if I need to be close to family, or in the place we know we want to be in order for me to feel content. I have been enjoying different places for the past 5 years, but no where has ever felt like home, just a long extended job detail. I hope you find things that will bring you close to your family, and friends that can step in to make it enjoyable! Take care and keep in touch, Jess
It's funny that at such a young age kids act their gender. Allie loves playing with her play kitchen and wearing dress-ups. She is all girl.
Post a Comment