Friday, September 26, 2008

Why my house is a mess...



*I feel like I should note that this blinking sign is not true, even my neck belongs to my husband, but I just thought it was funny!*

These books are too addictive, I found myself not wanting to do anything but sit and read them all day. As soon as Max was down for a nap I was reading, Cody would come home from work and I would try to talk and hang out but all I really wanted to do was read! In order to solve the addiction I decided to just read these books as fast as I could, why prolong the madness right? After about a week and a half I made it through the four books...it is a relief to have them done so I can actually get something done in the day, although I think I may be going through some withdrawal!

6 comments:

Allison Hill said...

haha they are so addicting and I'm like you... I just read them as fast as I can too. I'm about to start the last one. Poor Guy and Brayden!

Heidi said...

I just finished the fourth one last week too. They are really good. :) I found myself asking, now what?!?

heather said...

You're moving to Yucaipa!?! I am so excited. I love that place. I mean, there's not much there, but I always felt safe walking around, that's for sure. You will like it WAY better than San Bernardino. It's funny that you say it's rural. It has grown so much since I left for school. Do you know what ward you are going to be in?

BKC said...

I totally felt the same way. I loved them and yet was totally relieved to be done so that I was not a negligent mother/wife/housekeeper etc.

Can't WAIT for teh movie though!!

Heidi said...

I am only 8 weeks so not very far but close enough to look forward to the second trimester. :) We're way excited!

C-Biscuit said...

http://ohpepper.blogspot.com/2008/09/book-review-breaking-dawn.html