Friday, January 27, 2012

End of Soccer and Shananigans

Max's last soccer game was FREEZING-but what little boy doesn't love to play in the rain, wind, and mud? Plus he got to run around and play soccer in his cool dinosaur jacket. I just have to put it out there that I made this-got the idea on Pinterest. He looked so cute running around out there with his dino jacket, I couldn't get enough of my little boy!

Sometimes Max forgot that he was playing soccer and not football. I think the boy is a natural linebacker. 
Cute little soccer boy. 
The nice thing about it being so cold and rainy is that Layla actually sat on my lap the whole time and I got lots of snuggles from my kids. 
"The Lions" at their post season party. They were all very cute boys-I wish they could always be on the same team. Max loved gathering everyone up and putting their hands in a circle and yelling, GOOOO Lions!

Max with his trophy and his medal....made the season totally worth it!

When Max isn't playing soccer he is practicing his penmanship.....on his sister's forehead.
When this happened Layla came and found me and all she kept saying was, "Oh no!" My question to Layla is why in the world did she sit still and let Max stake his claim on her! The sad thing is, is that I wasn't surprised, it is what I have come to expect from my kids when they have alone time. 

Here is my little graffiti artist. Looks about right. 




These two little monkeys add more excitement to our lives than we know what to do with-we wouldn't change that for the world!

0 comments: