The week before Christmas we headed up the canyon by our house to explore. We found this cute little hike by one of the Apple Orchards in Oak Glen. I LOVED it. I was a little mad we hadn't found it earlier. It was sooo pretty up there and it was nice to feel like we were in the mountains-only about fifteen minutes from our house.
| Max and Layla-my little troopers. Look how red Layla's little nose is. It was a lot colder up there than I expected it to be-my little California kids are not used to those kid of temperatures! |
| There is a grove of Sequoias you can walk through. It was amazing! Now I can stop planning the trip I wanted to take up to N. California! |
| Little Miss Layla Lu. |
| There were a couple duck ponds up there with different kinds of duck like birds. Cody was sure they were otters from a distance. Who knows, maybe that is what they call them in Idaho. |
| It was COLD. Cody and I were under dressed, luckily we had these two attractive beanies in our car. Fun times- I have been dying to get back up there to do more exploring! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment